Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Changes.

The weather is different, the darkness star to disappear,
the sky turn clear again and leave me all sense of fear...
Im wet, i start to feel nervous when the same God´s creature appear in front of me.
Im leaving the past, forgotten my cruelty reality and changing
at every moment. Now, i know and recognize all of my faults and
my faithless but I got a second chance... with you everything isn´t
the way it was, ur ligthing clear my mind.

I was a soldier of the dark side of the moon, but now.
Me, the one that was forbidden, and forsaken by the feelings
wants to stay with you ,oh greatest princess that saves me
from a eternal and drowned solitude...
I get nervous cause sometimes i think is too much for me..
but it´s true is my turn to be happy and feel the real meaning of love...
Cause this time, is the same for us we love each other.

Honey thanks... :)

No comments: