Saturday, February 3, 2007

Solitude..sometimes!


Is true, is a waste of time try to find good things to life,
is true, that things seem good but is all crap.
well that was my thougth, in all that i trust, but is a lie.
that was just because i havent meaning of life.
But now is so different, the happines that i lost someday
has return to me. I know how seems heaven cause im living something
like that right here in my life.

When my breath gone you appear and share yours with me,
but sometimes i see you far away from the reallity. Its ok i can deal
with that hoping someday that change, but until that happen im here
wating for you, like you found me and always will gonna see me, here alone and sitting in the darkness, praying to make longer the time that we spend together, and enjoing every second at your side. God bless me with your presence here i cant deny that i love you...

No comments: