Monday, February 19, 2007

Everithing seems to be againts me, i dont know where else to go.
I locked up, and then I fall in emptyness, depress again. i dont know whats wrong
but there´s something that cling to me and keep me unable to move.
It scare me, cause Im supposed to feel great but it seems to be different.
The pain and fear raise up again inside of me. Death inside full of nothingness
Kissed by the Queen of Damnation that drown me in my blood and left my
body without sigh and trow in the floor.
The last time I tried to be happy and found myself in someone,
you appear in front of my eyes, like everything I always needed,
and is true since u are here with me, all that killed my thougths
and squeeze my hope turning it to nothing, disappear.

I asked for help and you answer me, without take care about my past,
you came to write a fairy tale in my heart. Im still in darkness
but now ligthing by your shining presence. Cold was my soul all this time
but the warm feel of your hugs has change that. Arigato



Ur Dark Angel

No comments: