Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Pretend to understand you...and all that wait for me crossing that river

Every day I hve to listen all the spikes that blow out from your mouth
hurting myself and I keep pretending that all's my fault,
even knowing that isn't truth I lock me up inside of me.

I look behind me, and, what can you see?, pain and suffering sheltered in my heart.
The same pain that grow up the days that i was trough you and your Devil's whore
wife.


You first-born son, poor dude, he cannot see, the madness that grow into me everytime he
try to fix the things and all gets worst. He just have himself, nothing else, and push me
away from everywhere, leaving me forsaken by my ''family''.

But among all that crap there's a place in my head for me, a place lived by
me and a little girl with the courage to face me, to face who I really am...
...A princess that fix everything just whit a smile. Trough her eyes
I can feel the happyness, and feel sure, Im not ashame to show myself to her!.

Can you see now? all the pain has turn dry. Im not death inside anymore...
... all the feeling that life kill into me, She relive all of them.
I can't see the past cause without see it, it hurt, cause was real...
... but all slowly change...and is becuase of you ulfany.

I have not a family, but i have found a piece of heaven... Im leaving the darkness
feeling your love... Fixing myself, and your hands full of love curing my wounds.


Dark Angel.Gorhic Soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that to say, to see a soul the naked one before my, he is not simply beautiful mas..love is something