Monday, February 5, 2007

I just want to say...

Im so different with you at my side
cause every moment that injured me in the past
All this time found happiness i tried.
And i found you in my last.

I always was alone in my dark side,
trying to forget how many times i cried.
Just look at the mirror and saw all my tears
the ones that you wipe away with my fears.

Thats why appreciate you so much,
My love to you will never end
Because you're more than a best friend
Here in my empty world, i was dying so slowly
and when my last sigh runaway, and faith stop to exist to me...

An amazing shinering ligth, appear among the nothingness
and a beautiful princess fight, to return to me the happiness.
I woke up and defeat everyone of my fears, at your side imposible is nothing
I havent seem a tear, after we love together. Cause this love seems to be for ever

No comments: