Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Without you..who am i?


Its true that we`re youngs, but it really fucking care,
when we talk about love?
If you leave, i will be missed, like i was
before met you...
Here in the darkness, be alone is so sad..
the madness wrap you and i stay there just feeling the emptyness.


Honey, without you the amount of blood that my heart will drain will
be amazing, please dont stump your presence... You are my relief, you just are everything.

Without you my soul fall unaware, my shelter will be myself again, i will be like i was.
Im your guardian, a shipwrecked that you save. The weather is cold when you`re gone,
my happyness doesnt exist cause it leave me when you arent here.

The solitude will invade me, all my hope will gone dry, death inside thats what will gonna happend to me, i can handle it but i dont want to.

Here in the darkness im safe, im free... but just because you accept to be here with me, dont listen to these words that want to appart us...just trust your heart and listen to it!

No comments: