Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Whats wrong?

Why everybody wants to see me drown?
Why you push me away?
Why cant you see that im falling down?
Without my fucking own way.

Belief and trust to you, what for?
You lay and flood me in yours mistakes!!
Dont you feel proud, or want to take more,
of this maniki that you create?!!


But like a fairy tail, not all is lost
I just lost my faith by you,
and the fault is only yours
Because you broke even my ghost, making me feel the solitude
But my heaven part came to change my actitude.

Im just a believer, that right now is bleesed,
Cuase God send you to me when he saw that I was dying.Arigato....







Gothic Soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that this badly, until I become that question, and think and believe that nothing, to begin to think is hard and also to lose the faith, but when you wish it does not arrive and it makes you suffer with all his force... but in aim I am happy, asi that, that but of, if these next to my, arigato..