Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Everything to me


Is just because everytime i trie to start again something blow my desires out
and now when your presence here, unclear to everyone next to us.But i dont care about
what they said cause no one of them know how it feels like, be there for somebody and this person is the same to you. Is a weird feeling that being flood in pain and suffering and found anybody that risk her only life trying to change the thougths that all your life were in your head
hitting you hitting yourself with all that crap, but nothing is for ever, well is different with this feeling that wrap me, so im changing all this pain and turnin it to happyness, and i cant deny that this experience is great, and better than that you are the one that make feel like this.

Is just because when i was cautivated in my darkness, when i feel like all is over, when i turn the result of the way that the society paly with me, a queen wearing the rigth dress to captivate my sense, and with the rigth words to reborn my dead soul and turn me the kniegth that will protect her even with his life... And that queen is my meaning of life my opium, my antidote and poison, my end and begin....Arigato U.G. F. de L.

No comments: