Friday, December 26, 2008

see you around

I tried to pretend this for real, making things happens all the time
Blinded, i didn't saw your lies whe you said This is the deal...
"Our love is too much, this cant be true", but you didnt
notice, all this was for you. Now dont try to find what u
want on me, I wont change just let me be...Dont pick me up
to put me back on ground, you're just not enought, see you around.

I dont want more tests, I just can't handle them
I dont want you to doubt when..
is your time to confess.

Why did you hide the truth and locked your feelings in the room
tearing my hope as blooms, stop eating my wishes....
You're not the fucking center of everything, but my heart
I dont love you i already cant think about anything
I riped you apart just because i heard you said and fail...

No comments: