Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sad...but true

Is true that you will find happyness in your life
in differents ways, on my case in form of a person
But even if it feel sad is true too that it
wont be for too long. It will exist the time that you want it
but when everyone see you happy they will try to take it off from you
And thats wrong the society or even the family could do that
cause even if you show your happyness like a rebelion isnt that
Is the way that you show that you are happy!

Goddamn, i feel so useless like im nothing, cause the little star that make
the difference in my whore life with her shine, its triying to be stealed...
But they've to know something, i wont let they keep me of been happy.
cause this doesnt happen twice in your life.
If they know me, they will understand and accept me and accept the reallity
that : Two empty and Gothic Souls has found thier destiny ... Being together.

No comments: