Friday, December 8, 2006

Desires...

Every day since i woke up,
i trie hard to be different but i cant
cause my life is full of pain and suffering
and no one could change that,
well thats what i tough, but u appear
When i look around everything was lies
and treasons that the life prepare for me...
All my hope turn to dry i was dead inside, falling
in fucking suffering...and then u appear
when i tough that everything has said and done.
U cach me and fix al my hurts and heald my wounds
with ur pure and truth love, full of life to this lifeless soul
so impure and needed of love.
U spread up ur wings and bring me to the reallity...
Im starting to feel something new for me sorry but
i dont know a lot about love , im trying to make u happy
i wish im doing ok.
U save me, my world change when u are here with me.
U are at my side in our dark space full of colors, but only u and me could see the shine
of our moon.

No comments: