Sunday, December 10, 2006

Every time...

Every friday is like a judgement day to me
cause i wont see u neither saturday nor sunday
and thats a problem, cause ur precense
is important here, without the sound of ur voice at least
i feel so empty. And when im starting to feel that way
i remind that day, when u told me this love wont die...
...and my heart smile again and i remember that i was blessed with
you.
But all the desires are burning me
cause i want to be with u, every moment..
live every second on my life with u at my side
and i dont know why but every weekend is like
an eternity with a longest desolation in my fucking heart
and the only thing that make me a little happy is that
u`ll be there for me and i will for u.
Its hard but i do my best to show u the way i feel
when u are there.
Even if we dont show 100% of our feelings just remember:
Two gothic souls has found their destiny...Being together...



Love u: Gothic Little Princess Ur Dark Angel


Our love wont die Gothic Soul

No comments: